Tuesday, September 07, 2010

iHaw' Elisha response

Philip Boyd - Dance For All, said:

"I would like to congratulate you all on the most wonderfull performance you did in your new production iHaw' Elisha on Saturday 4th Sept.
The whole production was such a fascinating journey artistically, choreographically, emotionally, and theatrically. This performance had such intensity, integrity, commitment and a performance quality that I will never forget. I left the theatre on Sat night feeling so inspired by this production and the high standard of work technically and artistically. I see such growth in the dancers technique that is very exciting for the future of dance and what an inspiration this is for so many to follow.

It is a must see production and every dance lover should see this masterpiece.
I was so proud of you all with our home grown talent we have in Cape Town.

Many congratulations to you all and thank you one and all.

I wish you the very best for the rest of the season.

Warm regards
Phil x "

No comments:

Post a Comment